For me, a hero is the person that “saves the day” in a movie
or a book. Siddhartha in my opinion is not hero. However, if you look up a
definition of the word hero, Siddhartha can be named a hero. Hero: A person,
typically a man, who is admired for courage or noble qualities. For a majority
of readers Siddhartha is consider a hero because he is a person who is looking
for qualities in himself while he was lost within the "Self" and
how he manages to achieve his goal with several obstacles in his path. For this blog I have to compare Siddhartha to
a hero and I choose Gandhi. I choose Gandhi because during Global Studies we
watched a movie about him. During the movie I was able to related a lot to Siddhartha.
Siddhartha
and Gandhi have many similarities.
The first similarities is they both have the
persistence for making their goals happen. In this case Siddhartha’s goal is to
find his true Self and Gandhi’s goal is to make the British leave India. Another
thing they have in common is that both have to change their attitude depending,
in the situation they are in. An example
would be in Siddhartha he changes his attitude when he meets Kamala because he
realizes that there are new ways of looking at the world. Gandhi changes his
attitude towards the Muslims when they decide to divide Pakistan and India. For last they also have in common that the people follow their ideas and were a mayor impact in the world. After all I have an impression of Siddhartha just
like Gandhi because they are wise and are looking for the good and not for the
bad.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario