martes, 9 de abril de 2013
Who Should I Be?
Siddhartha by Herman Hesse is the book I am reading. I have just read about 15 pages and this book has made me think the way I am and act. The book main character is a child who has always pleased everyone, and has always been what he is told to be. This character made me think should I be that way? Obey all orders? Or should I be myself? Choosing all my the decisions? I believe I should be a combination of both styles, a combination of being nice to people and being able to choose my own decisions. This would make myself an independent person because I would be able to do it my way and still have support of people because I have been nice to them, Also I do agree with Siddhartha in the way he thinks of making his parents proud is something important. Most of the things I do at school are to show my parents. Therefore I do think parents should not get too involved in their some decisions because sometimes we children want to make our own decisions. This happened to Siddhartha who wanted to become Samana , his parents did not let him so he rebelled. He rebelled and won the argument. I sometime believe that’s something you most do so it’s fair. At last I think there should be a balance between being told what to do and making your own decisions to be a successful person.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario