While reading pages 20 and on I noticed that I was really not understanding well the book. I decided to go back a few pages to see if I could understand better the book, and guess what I had some concept that I did not understand but after rereading it I now understand.The concept is: Siddhartha wants to find his true self that is his goal but to be able to do that he must empty his Self. To be able to that he must also do this :"empty of thirst, desire, dreams, pleasure and sorrow- to let the Self die."page 11. I first thought well this is not logical just because if he kills Self he would not have a opinion or something to learn but then after reading the passage again I understood. I believe that if you kill your thoughts/dreams you would not have anything to worry about.
Therefore while I was reading the passage again I thought of how could I compare my self to want was happening that is Siddhartha leaving everything behind to accomplish his goal. I understand this position Siddhartha has with people who are compromised with sports and will do what ever it takes them to become professionals. This case is just has Siddhartha that wants to achieve the goals.
Now I will continue reading to see if with the understanding I get it.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario